Give-Get® teaches financial literacy.
Move up the rankings with daily play.
Play against others on a national stage.
All high school students should be taught basic financial literacy skills. Financial literacy helps individuals become independent so that they can achieve financial stability.  Give-Get® is an effective financial literacy program developed for high school students. Students play a financial literacy game against other students in a national competition to earn scholarship money. An App is used to teach budgeting, saving, investing and borrowing.
● PDF files or MP4 videos uploaded to the app using the Partner and/or Teacher Portal.
● Put your content in the hands of the students on their phones.
● Your content can be viewed anytime and anywhere
● The Learn section is completely customizable by the partner.
● Introduces the students to the basics topics of budgeting, saving, investing and borrowing.
● Learner videos connect the game to real-life financial topics.
● Fun to play and reinforces the concepts the partners’s lessons will teach.
● Partner logo displayed in the game.
● Customizable by the partner.
● Support local, regional and/or national tournaments.
● Scholarships can be awarded for local, regional and/or national winners as a way to encourage the students to learn the financial education material.
● Leaderboard records players win-loss records and player styles.
● Completely customizable by the partner.